Cyber Inspection Data Analyst
Clear Ridge Defense
- Suffolk, VA
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) and Command Cyber Operational Readiness Inspection (CCORI) Data Analyst to support a Navy client in Hampton Roads, Virginia pending contract award.
CRD Data Analysts must possess the ability to process, inspect, cleanse, transform and model data with the goal of discovering useful information, informing conclusion and supporting decision-making.
- Active DOD TS/SCI clearance
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail, two core attributes to all CRD team members
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher from and accredited university in automated data management
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in data management, analytics using technologies such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI and the like, SQL and query Syntax
- 3+ years of experience working in dynamic cross-competency teams
- Experience remediating data issues, documenting Source-to-Target Mapping of Data Sources
- Experience with conceptual Data modes Creation and Input
- Ability to analyze, summarize and characterize large or small data sets with varying degrees of fidelity or quality; ability to identify and explain any insights or patterns within them
- Strong expertise in designing, developing, and implementing reports, visualizations and dashboards
- Cybersecurity Workforce IAT Level II certification
- Experience supporting CCRI or CCORI cybersecurity inspections
- Experience supporting Naval cyber organizations
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Wednesday, November 18, 2020