IPS Signature Manager (Senior Network Specialist)
Clear Ridge Defense
- Quantico, VA
Clear Ridge has an exciting opportunity for an IPS Signature Manager (Senior Network Specialist) in Quantico, VA.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the continuous development and refinement of signatures, policies, configurations, scripts and indicators used to identify malicious or unauthorized activity via network, host, and scanning based detection on the MCEN.
- Directly maintain and evolve the MCEN’s network defense detection strategy to keep pace with emerging threats and adversarial techniques, for both internal and external networks.
- Secret Clearance Required
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
- *100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Thursday, May 16, 2019