Computer Network Defense/Incident Response (Sr. Systems Engineer)
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD
*********Only Applicants with the required clearance level will be reviewed for these openings************
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Clearance: TS/SCI - CI
Clear Ridge is looking for a Computer Network Defense/Incident Response (Sr. Systems Engineer).
- 10 years recent (since 2004) work experience in incident response directly related to USMC Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) capabilities.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science/Cyber Security/Computer Information or Information Systems field.
- IAT level III certification with documented additional education, specialization or certification.
We have a unique approach to compensation and benefits.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend
- Competitive 401k Matching
- Annual Training Allotment
- $5,000 Employee Referral Bonuses
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Tuesday, January 22, 2019