CCORI Cyber Threat Emulation Operator
Clear Ridge Defense
- Suffolk, VA
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) and Command Cyber Operational Readiness Inspection (CCORI) Cyber Threat Emulation (CTE) operator to support a Navy client in Hampton Roads, Virginia pending contract award.
In this unique role, the CTE operator will work with a team of penetration testers, helping to conduct varied testing efforts against applications and networks. Candidates will be expected to integrate into ongoing testing efforts, requiring subject matter expertise in multiple disciplines of vulnerability testing and assessment, the ability to interact and liaison directly with clients and a strong ability to write and document findings.
- Active DOD TS/SCI clearance
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail, two core attributes to all CRD team members
- Possess an associate’s degree or higher from and accredited university in automated data management
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Cybersecurity Workforce IAT Level II certification, or, CSSP Auditor/Analyst certification
- Experience supporting CCRI or CCORI cybersecurity inspections
- Experience supporting Naval cyber organizations
- Experience with cloud resources like Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Wednesday, November 18, 2020