Multi-Source Support Specialist, Junior
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Multi-Source Support Specialist, Junior to fill positions located in both Fort Meade, MD or San Antonio, TX.
- Minimum of 4 continuous years of work experience in Multi-Source analysis or related work experience.
- Combination of a minimum of 2 continuous years of work experience in Multi-Source analysis or a related field and a Bachelors degree in an applicable field.
- Work experience shall include 2 years of Intelligence Community or related experience in Multi-Source analysis.
- Demonstrate skills in analyzing intelligence or other related information and technical data, analyzing exploitation opportunities, documenting information and processes, gathering intelligence information and interpreting analytical results.
- Perform Internet Research
- Writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level.
- Manage internal and external customer relations.
- Be an effective writer and verbal communicator.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Wednesday, January 20, 2021