Multi-Source Support Specialist, Junior
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Multi-Source Support Specialist, Junior to fill positions located in both Fort Meade, MD or San Antonio, TX.
- Minimum of 4 continuous years of work experience in Multi-Source analysis or related work experience.
- Combination of a minimum of 2 continuous years of work experience in Multi-Source analysis or a related field and a Bachelors degree in an applicable field.
- Work experience shall include 2 years of Intelligence Community or related experience in Multi-Source analysis.
- Demonstrate skills in analyzing intelligence or other related information and technical data, analyzing exploitation opportunities, documenting information and processes, gathering intelligence information and interpreting analytical results.
- Perform Internet Research
- Writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level.
- Manage internal and external customer relations.
- Be an effective writer and verbal communicator.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services.
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Tuesday, October 20, 2020