Here we grow again!
Well-rounded experience and a balanced lifestyle are key to long-term success. There’s no doubt that clockworkBuild is a fun place to work and learn, and each member of the clockworkBuild team is a highly productive professional with a primary focus on the highest quality of work. Our culture best supports motivated, confident technical consultants with high energy, insatiable technical curiosity, and the desire to exceed clients’ expectations. If you feel that good enough just isn’t, let’s talk.
There has never been a more exciting time to be a part of clockworkBuild. As a company in start-up mode, members of the clockworkBuild family find the opportunity to assume new responsibilities in addition to a strong potential for rapid career development.
Position: SAP Developer - Associate
Location: Toronto, Canada
Reports to: Development Manager
Start Date: Immediate
Number of Openings: 15
Our Associate SAP Developers have proficient knowledge of ABAP, web services, and SAP’s Enhancement Framework. As a member of our development consulting team, you’ll interpret business requirements, prepare technical designs and develop new applications, interfaces, and enhancements. We work independently on multiple assignments while following and continually improving upon our own development standards and methodologies.
As a member of our development team you’ll:
· Become an important member of a high-energy team and share your experience, creativity and knowledge
· Work closely with business analysts, able to gather and understand business requirements while addressing gaps and development needs
· Use current and emerging SAP programming logic to solve complex business problems
· Create technical specifications for solution development
· Give a high degree of care to quality standards and client expectations
· Participate in project and company-related meetings
· Design, code, unit test and implement ECC solutions using current best practices
· Document unit testing for all the development objects
· Develop cut-over plans for development objects
· Participate in online and in-person training to keep abreast of emerging development topics and trends
Ideally, you’ll bring many of the following experiences, skills & competencies:
· Self-starter with strong organization skills
· 1-5 Years of SAP ABAP Developments Experience
· Expert knowledge in User Exits, Implicit and Explicit Enhancements, BADI, BAPI, ALE/EDI/IDoc, RFC, RFID, BTE
· Expert knowledge in Reports, Dictionary Objects, Dialog Programming, Function Modules, ABAP Objects, Classes, Methods, SAP interfaces
· Knowledge of BRF+ and/or BOPF
· Experience with code quality and performance analysis tools
· Exposure to SAP UI5/Fiori and/or SAP Personas
· Exposure to SAP Cloud Platform
· Exposure to S/4HANA, BW/4HANA and/or native HANA development
· Experience with Database Design/Access (Comfortable with SQL and data design)
· Demonstrate the ability to understand business problems and articulate a technical solution
· Strong Analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Demonstrated ability to write technical documents
· Ability to communicate issues and recommend solutions in a timely manner to project and organizational management
· Familiar with Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
· Certification in ABAP, Fiori, Data services or HANA is preferred
Base salary negotiated based on experience and area of focus. Company-performance and team bonus, benefits program, flexible hours, and flexible vacation program.
As required. Efforts will be made to reduce travel, but as experts in the field, travel should be expected.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering and/or Business Administration. Combination of business and technical education is preferred.
This posting is for full-time employment and made available to candidates legally entitled to work in Canada. Agencies and contractors interested in working with our company should contact us via our website and not through this posting.
Previous applicants for Clockwork consulting positions will be considered for these roles!
clockworkBuild is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time