Talent Operations Manager or Director
Our client, an Internet Advertising Startup, is seeking a Senior Manager of Talent to help define their Recruiting and Talent Development strategy during a period of growth. Goals for this role include improving recruiting workflow and efficiencies, developing tools and resources to increase sourcing activity, and continuous improvements that create a more positive candidate and employee experience.
Specific duties include:
· Full cycle recruiting for all corporate positions.
· Identifying system enhancements to minimize duplication, improve workflow, and efficiency
· Improve TA process and activation to ensure we are meeting and hiring a diverse workforce.
· Build tools and resources to enable us to scale with speed and agility while also focusing on employer branding.
· Partner with the Human Resources team to successfully onboard and develop employees, while sharing best practices and industry trends.
· Ensuring efficient candidate scheduling and interviewer feedback, Candidate and Hiring Manager experiences, and other services.
· Contractor staffing and management of external recruiting firms as needed.
· Responsible for applicant tracking, documentation, tools, and resources. Serve as subject matter expert for all systems related to recruiting and talent development.
· Partner with Finance to manage workforce planning and forecasting.
· Develop an understanding of the business’ goals and translate those into recruitment and people development strategies
The Ideal Candidate:
· 5+ years’ experience in a Talent Acquisition Partner or Recruiter role. Ideally have had a combination of recruiting, TA/HR Operations, and HR/ATS systems experience.
· Full cycle recruiting experience including employer branding, sourcing, deal negotiations, and onboarding.
· Appreciation of talent development and employee engagement.
· Strong communications skills and a collaborative work style.
· Possess a BA/BS or equivalent experience
**The ideal candidate should be within periodic commuting distance to LA County