- Costa Mesa, CA
As a Sr. HR associate, you will be responsible for ensuring overall HR compliance, employee relations, organizational training, and development across all company locations. Additionally, you will be tasked with analyzing and offering actionable recommendations on improvements for the company’s management to boost ethical and regulatory standards across the organization.
- Assist in the coordination and planning as well as support regarding regulatory compliance and global HR policies and procedures.
- Engage in HR internal auditing, compliance investigations, or other activities related to human resources and employment/employees
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR training programs for management and employees.
- Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues, in areas of HR regulatory compliance and organizational development & training
- Knowledge in multiple functional areas of HR including compliance practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional Preferred.
- Very high attentiveness to details and accuracy of information processing
Tuesday, August 15, 2023