VP of People Operations - West LA
Industry: Software and Market Research
· Oversee all people operations including performance management, compensation reviews and planning, benefits administration, legal and regulatory compliance as it relates to employment, etc.
· Maintain a deep understanding of the business and culture and be a strategic partner for our leaders and teams.
· Develop, implement, and maintain performance management processes to drive a culture of high-performance and continuous development.
· Manage Talent Acquisition team and processes, including defining and implementing strategies to attract, hire, and retain top talent across the company with a focus on building a diverse and inclusive team.
· Be a champion of our culture, helping the team understand and live our core values through effective programs that promote morale, engagement, and retention.
· Partner with our leadership team to resolve employee relations issues, provide coaching and counseling to management and employees as appropriate.
· Ensure people metrics, including funnel, time to hire, employee engagement, and candidate experience are best in class for our industry.
· Ensure our people operations programs, processes, and systems are scalable, align with business goals and manage risk appropriately.
· Own the evaluation and maintenance of HR systems related but not limited to performance management, learning & development, recruitment, onboarding/offboarding, payroll, benefits & perks.
What we are looking for
· 6+ years of hands-on experience across the full range of human resources functions as a Director or VP.
· Proven ability to design and implement people operations strategies that drive business results.
· A data-driven decision-maker with the ability to advocate for investments in people operations strategies from an ROI perspective.
· A natural coach and mentor with an ability to foster relationships with all levels of the team.
· A highly ethical individual with unquestioned integrity and the ability to effectively address sensitive HR and business issues with complete discretion and confidentiality.
· Entrepreneurial spirit who proactively takes ownership and is excited to scale our team and company.
· Deep knowledge of legal HR compliance matters. Knowledge of California and U.S. employment laws and regulations required.
· Minimum BA/BS degree. HR certifications a plus.
· Experience leading people operations for distributed teams with +100 employees.