- Los Angeles, CA
Location: South Bay
Backed by a private equity firm, our client is stable and successful business services company. The Controller will manage the accounting team and will play a key role improving accounting infrastructure and systems.
- Oversee the monthly/quarterly/annual close processes and ensure they are completed on a timely basis and in accordance with GAAP
- Coordinate preparation for the annual audit, along with quarterly reviews with external auditors
- Evaluate Internal Controls and make any necessary improvements
- Serve as liaison with tax & legal firms to provide necessary information for related reporting and special requests
- Review the annual operating budgets, plans and forecasts
Experience and skills required:
- B.S. in Accounting/Finance, CPA required
- 8+ years experience
- Big 4 or national CPA firm audit experience, combined with private industry experience at midmarket companies, ideally at the Controller level.
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting and the ability to work with complex accounting matters
- Detailed understanding of accounting and reporting requirements, as well as internal controls implementation.
- Experience managing direct reports and the desire to lead, train and manage the work of others
Friday, August 9, 2019