Working with the project manager, the Story Collection Project Coordinator will help support and execute on the day-to-day needs for our story collection campaign around prescription drug stories.
• Assist in organizing the story collection database and the vetting process.
• Interact with members and non-members to learn more about their Rx stories while providing best-in-class customer support for those members and non-members.
• Assist in managing request for vetted stories for media use.
• Take notes during project meetings and distribute meeting summaries accordingly.
• Update project plans as needed.
• Plan, monitor, and coordinate tasks.
• Other tasks or projects as assigned.
• Excellent customer service, relationship management, oral and written communication, and problem-solving skills.
• Completion of a bachelor’s degree.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Must have a strong knowledge of MS Office Suite.
• 2-4 years of prior experience in a Jr. Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Administrator, customer service, or sales role required.
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to email@example.com
"Combining Talent with Technology"