This is a twelve-month temporary assignment supporting the Event Strategy & Service team. The candidate will support a shared services team working with departments and programs across the enterprise. The team collaborates with internal clients to design solutions that maximize the return on event objectives, value, and budget. The primary audiences for the team’s work include Staff, volunteers, thought leaders, and guests.
• Support the production of multi-channel B2B and internal audience events, both in-person and virtual.
• Advise on event implementation and attendee experience
• Support the team in the delivery of full-cycle event logistics to include venue/vendor sourcing and management through to event production and post-event follow-up.
• Liaise with legal and procurement teams as necessary for approvals and purchasing requirements
• Support client relationship management and reviews with internal stakeholders
• Support the production and development of event materials including briefing memos, post-event surveys, recap event reports, and data reports for events
• Support leadership in the cultivation of new event opportunities.
Education, work experience:
• Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Event Planning, Production, Management or related field or equivalent years experience and education desired.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
• Proficient in Cvent
• Experience producing in-person meetings and events
• Experience in producing virtual events and using virtual event platforms (Zoom, Zoom Webinar, Microsoft Teams, and Brandlive preferred)
• General knowledge of Social Tables
• Proven ability to analyze information and provide sound recommendations related to contractual issues quickly and accurately.
• Strong time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to thrive in a matrix-managed environment
• Strong client service orientation skills
• Ability to quickly learn internal processes
• Demonstrated strong project management and critical thinking skills
• Superior attention to detail
• Action-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Ability to speak and write clearly and effectively
• Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and diplomatic skills to work collaboratively with a variety of personalities and work styles
NOTE: Normal days in the office are Tuesday - Thursday, remote Monday and Friday. Must be able to come into the office Monday - Friday in the event of unscheduled meetings.Comments for Suppliers:Event Planner - Hybrid (but must be flexible throughout the week to come to the office for mandatory meetings.
• Highly proficient in Cvent platform.
• Demonstrated experience producing in-person meetings and events, virtual events, and using virtual event platforms (Zoom, Zoom Webinar, Microsoft Teams, and Brandlive strongly preferred).
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to email@example.com
"Combining Talent with Technology"