Sr. Azure ASP.Net Engineer
The Consortium, Inc.
- Chevy Chase, MD
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Azure Cloud Software Engineer to design, build and support automated infrastructure-as-code solutions and participate in the development of enterprise-wide Azure SDKs.
Responsibilities include architecting, developing and maintaining long-term software solutions to support large-scale, high-availability enterprise applications in Azure for the whole organization.
- Understanding of the SDLC in an agile setting.
- Ability to conduct research and development, and being proactive in acquiring knowledge of new technologies.
- Strong sense of ownership with a long-term perspective.
- Ability to clearly model use cases and process workflows in UML.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Master's degree is preferred.
- 7+ years of software development experience in ASP.NET and C#.
- Exposure to Azure deployments and services.
- Understanding of HTTP and REST+JSON/XML protocols.
- Experience with Microsoft TFS and VSTS (now Azure DevOps) is desired.
- Experience with Azure Portal and ARM templates is desired.
- Experience writing PowerShell for Azure is highly prized.
Wednesday, August 12, 2020