Position: SCSEP Program Operations Analyst
• Review and process all types of invoices, travel documents, and receipts received from the the Foundation and site offices for payment. Ensure their accuracy and that all data entries are correct, and the invoices are correctly coded into the system
• Reconcile invoice discrepancies
• Investigates and resolves all inquiries with billing and invoicing and handling payments in an organized and timely manner.
• Aid with audit support as necessary.
• Resolve concerns of the site offices with payroll-related queries, paychecks, Wisely Pay Cards, and Direct Deposits according to the established pay cycle and policies
• Assists the Program Operations Manager in maintaining overall control and filling original lease documentation and maintenance of master lease tracker.
• Manage paperwork corresponding to leasing agreements. Review new Leases and Subleases, renewals, and provide a report to the Operations Manager.
• Prepares budget reports and other materials, ad-hoc reports, and vendor invoices.
• Schedule meetings for departmental staff, reserve conference rooms, catering, and AV equipment. Makes travel arrangements and prepares travel expense report forms.
• Conducts research and summarizes information.
• Creates presentations and facilitates meetings.
• Analyzes and develops reports and provides recommendations.
• Proficiency in using contemporary software programs in completing duties and responsibilities required.
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal, presentation, and partnership development skills.
Posted On: Friday, September 16, 2022