Our Communications team seeks to bring on a full-time Social Media and Analytics Manager. This role will be key in implementing a vision that integrates all marketing initiatives. Under the direction of the Interim Director of Communications, the Social Media Manager is responsible for developing and executing a strategic and sophisticated framework to establish and grow communities of distinct audiences across a variety of social media networks. Through implementing the strategy, this role will focus to enhance the brand, engage the target audiences, and increase social media market presence and share across several social media platforms.
The communications team is driven by ideas, storytelling and impactful ways to gain attention through all media touch points. The person in this role will have an influential voice in crafting these plans and strategies across our social presence and reporting back on the impact.
A successful Social Media and Analytics Manager will:
- Strategize, manage, and operate social media for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, websites, and others
- Build a robust network and audience across the nonprofit industry
- Develop content and a strategic posting strategy across all social media channels
- Provide social and digital support to promote and manage events across all Senior Planet geographies and advocacy campaigns
- Optimize social media platforms including paid social, with an eye towards innovation and evolving use of platforms
- Engage with Supporters and others through feedback loops on social media
- Achieve, measure and report strong engagement and outcomes through metrics on all channels
- Ensure equitable storytelling and asset-based framing as part of commitment to racial, social and environmental equity
- 3-5 years of experience minimum in communications and/or social media
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, and data-driven environment with a high-performance team
- Experience with communications skills including accurate and compelling written communication particularly in social and digital media.
- Familiarity with Hootsuite and social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Experience in analytics and reporting social media statistics
- Experience building, growing and managing social media channels
- Experience in fostering diversity, equity and inclusion
- Obsessive organization and a sharp eye for detail
- Ability to manage multiple requests and projects
- Proficiency in Wordpress, Mailchimp, and Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong design sensibility and eye for design
- Familiarity with aging and tech industry conferences, journals, and opportunities
- Experience with advocacy campaigns that use social media to motivate action
- Multi-cultural or cross-cultural experience including ability to use social media to connect with diverse audiences
- Multi-lingual skills are very desirable!
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to email@example.com
"Combining Talent with Technology"