The Product Manager has as key responsibilities assessing opportunities derived from an understanding of business strategy, defining the product to be built to deliver the maximum return on investment, managing implementation and delivery, and communicating to stakeholders. The Product / Project manager will work with the Program Development and Optimization team and vendors to build and grow products and to lead the creation and establishment of a Product Management practice for the organization.
• The Product Manager will work at the heart of a multi-discipline team on the shaping and delivery of a range of capabilities and services
• To develop and deliver on the product vision for a set of tech-enabled products and programs in line with the departments' strategy and objectives.
• To lead the development of programs and products through discovery, design, development, delivery, and beyond, at various stages in a product lifecycle (concept, prototype, pilot, alpha launch, beta launch, maturity and growth, sunsetting).
• To be a voice for our users – ensuring that their needs and abilities are at the heart of everything we do.
• To build relationships across the organization to successfully deliver our products and services.
• To advocate for Product Management implementation, a facilitator for product management workgroups, and a coach for other teams across the organization.
• To actively contribute to the development of product management best practices and the department’s collaborative culture.
• Actively collaborate and contribute to the development and management of marketing campaigns and customer acquisition
Skills & Experience:
• Has demonstrable experience in product management of digital products – including roadmap definition, product shaping and prioritization.
• Has worked in software development and has an understanding of web, digital, virtual, front-end, and back-end applications and services.
• Is a team player comfortable working in a multi-disciplinary team.
• Can use data, Agile processes, and a Lean build - measure - learn approach to drive product development and decision-making.
• Min. bachelor’s degree with 4-6 years of relevant work experience
• Proven ability to lead product strategy, develop product roadmaps, and prioritize user stories to inform product development, optimize conversions, and drive growth
• Previous experience in design thinking and UX/UI for digital products
• Proven track record of managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders and priorities
• Entrepreneurial-minded problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced and agile environment and feels comfortable navigating ambiguity
• Deep empathy for and commitment to supporting the financial health and well-being of low-income, older adults.
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to email@example.com
"Combining Talent with Technology"