Our Savings & Planning Team is seeking a temporary contractor to serve as project manager, whose primary responsibility will be supporting a Money Map App which is a free online consumer offering to help users manage their finances, with tools for coping with an unplanned expense, paying down debt, saving for an emergency, building a budget, and achieving financial goals. Ideal candidates must have strong project management and communications skills, and experience supporting a digital product team is desired.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Manages cross-functional core team meetings, including requesting and distributing agenda items, running team meetings, taking meeting notes, and maintaining repository for notes.
• Organizes and maintains key materials and documents in a repository accessible by team
• Creates and maintains project plan and regular product reports
• Follow up with responsible parties, on various teams internally and externally, to ensure they are completing deliverables and meeting timelines, and update project plan as needed
• Creates quarterly and end-of-year reports
• Attends meetings with external vendor and take notes on action items.
• Helps develop power point presentations for leadership and other purposes
• Manages process for developing content and completing Spanish translations
• Assists the product manager in compiling data and mining for actionable insights using Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics and pulling into a shareable document.
• Manages access to Slack and other data analysis tools and communication platforms
• Completes other projects as assigned
Ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree with at least five years of demonstrated experience; or an equivalent combination of training and experience related to the duties of the position.
• Exceptional project management skills.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and be highly adaptable to a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
• Advanced proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and strong general knowledge of the technical aspects of web sites, mobile and digital solutions.
• Experience using Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics
• Experience working in a matrix environment and collaboratively as well as in an agile environment
• Experience with web content production tools (e.g., web editors, CMS) including an established, large scale CMS (e.g., Communique, Vignette, Teamsite) desired.
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Combining Talent with Technology"