We are seeking a senior Project Manager with a strong Digital background including Analytics for a 1 year project in Washington DC. Will be responsible for managing ongoing and ad hoc analytics projects from definition/scope through execution and presentation.
• Ability to understand complex digital products and to identify and recommend impactful analyses and tests.
• Supports Director of Analytics and product owner(s) in developing priorities and innovative strategies for using data to drive positive growth.
• Must understand web analytics and related data structures.
• Directs supporting analytics vendors where applicable.
• Regularly communicates with supervisor, immediate team and stakeholders to ensure that requirements are met.
• Ensures effective change management and communication occur throughout the course of the project.
• Maintains data dictionaries that document variable definitions and business rules.
• Position requires excellent analytics ability as well as interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Technical skills: report building, relational database basics, A/B testing, data visualization.
• Expertise with Tableau preferred.
• Expertise with: Adobe Analytics, Excel/PowerPoint required.
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to email@example.com
"Combining Talent with Technology"