The Property Tax-Aide program is a startup that assists low-income adults in accessing millions of dollars of property tax relief. The program had grown over the last three years and to date has served over 25,000 people with a projected refund total over $10 million.
The Advisor will need to be good with building processes while being flexible, collaborative, and collegial to help build and scale the program and program tools.
• Reporting to the Property Tax-Aide Program Manager and working with other business units within the Foundation, the Program Advisor will provide program administration support to entire Property Tax-Aide team to meet program goals and deadlines
• Work with Property Tax-Aide Partnerships Managers to maintain and update customer relationship management system
• Assist Property Tax-Aide Partnerships Managers with onboarding/offboarding of partners
• Develop and update copy and/or assets for Property Tax-Aide website and various marketing needs
• Update and review program supplementals and criteria information with Property Tax-Aide subject matter expert and Partnerships Managers
• Work closely with Property Tax-Aide and Communications and Marketing teams to track marketing deliverables to ensure completion
• Develop and update program training and administration materials
• Assist with development and updating of program reports
• Assist with streamlining internal operating procedures
• Other duties as assigned.
An ideal candidate should have some of the following characteristics:
• Entrepreneurial-minded problem solver and self-starter
• Entrepreneurial experience scaling products
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and start-up like environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Product or service marketing experience
• Project management experience
• Experience with Salesforce preferred, but not required
• Experience working with low- and moderate-income communities preferred
• Excellent communicator with solid written and verbal presentation skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and in a fast-paced, dynamic and ambiguous environment
• Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
• Passion for working with vulnerable or underserved populations
• Minimum bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of working experience in private or social sector
Reporting and team structure:
• Report to Property Tax-Aide Program Manager and collaborate with Property Tax-Aide team, Tax-Aide team, Communications and Marketing team
• Work closely with Property Tax-Aide core team (5-6 team members)
Posted On: Wednesday, September 15, 2021