AWS Software Engineer Test Automation
The Consortium, Inc.
- Reston, VA
- Automated API integration testing
- Automated Data Exchange
- Automated E2E browser testing
- AWS Dynamo
- AWS Lambda
- AWS S3
Nice To Have
Team:Service AP community (educator & students): fast-paced development environments providing service to several AP products; analytical reporting products, AWS serverless infrastructure. Need strong automation for data exchanges…3/4 data based and ¼ application based.
Profile: They seek a software engineer with a specialty in test automation specifically around data exchange automation
AWS - Dynamo
AWS - Lambda
AWS - S3
AWS - SNS/SQS
Automated E2E browser testing
Automated API integration testing
Test Engineer, Automation is responsible for coding and executing automation test scripts. The incumbent is responsible analyzing user stories and creating automated integration, system and acceptance test cases to ensure software quality and compliance with business intent.
What you’ll do
- Establish an automated testing framework, define testing practices, and integrate automated tests into CI/CD pipelines for multiple products
- Code automated test scripts for using the following technologies:
- Testing frameworks and libraries such as Jest, Mocha, Chai, Sinon
- Selenium, Cypress, and similar browser APIs
- Code automated tests for:
- js frontend/browser interaction
- Serverless/node js
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in software systems, programming, testing and quality assurance.
- Working experience with tools cited above.
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, and browser DOM
- Experience working in Agile methodologies
- Working experience with CICD and DevOps
- Experience testing code running in Amazon Web Services, especially AWS Lambda
- Strong oral and written communication skills, problem solving and analytical ability
- Able to function both with minimal supervision and in a team-oriented unit
Friday, September 8, 2023