This one-year temporary position will focus on supporting state and national efforts to increase local visibility and engagement. The position will report to the Senior Brand Strategist for Engaging Locally/Target Communities (TCs). This contractor will help support and manage advertising and marketing tools for state and local teams. Tasks will include project management, drafting communications, supporting state and community communications needs, stakeholder interaction, and managing tactical details for assigned projects
• Day-to-day liaison between internal teams and agencies to ensure that the correct creative is running on the right media at the right time, trackers are up to date, and to communicate and resolve inconsistencies
• Coordinate the production of advertising/collateral materials and templates in support of programs and campaigns, state campaigns, and other initiatives
• Coordinate Brand Identity Center (BIC) onboarding calls with agencies, freelancers, and vendors as needed
• Create project and production timelines and track progress to see deadlines are met
• Proof creative against Brand Standards and against rounds of revisions
• Obtain approvals from stakeholders and legal as needed
• Conduct asset audit as needed
• Participate in media integration meetings, agency status calls, cross-functional meetings and document decisions and next steps
• Support project teams by ensuring timelines are met and updating discovery documents
• Support Brand Strategist on Hispanic/Latino (H/L) portfolio including day-to-day management and creative requests working with an agency, local teams, and internal departments
• Manage the creative rotation in paid media channels for specific assigned target communities.
• Add local assets to the BIC
• Conduct an audit of existing materials and report on findings, identifying asset gaps
• Support intake and coordination of imagery and video
• Update, maintain and share Target Community materials located on SharePoint (media plans and flowcharts, buy authorizations, and project trackers)
• Disseminate creative briefs, copy, logos, specs, and other documentation or assets
• Create and track project budgets
• Schedule and manage regular updates with communities and other meetings as assigned
• Duties as assigned
Required Education, and Work Experience:
Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications/public relations, or a related discipline (or an equivalent number of years of experience and education combined)
• 4 years of experience in developing and executing communications and marketing plans
• Knowledge of integrated communications, including paid and social media channels
• Project management skills and attention to detail with a strong client service orientation
• Strength in writing a plus
• Ability to speak and write Spanish a plus
• Demonstrated skills in office software including Microsoft Office suite, PowerPoint, Canva, etc.
Years of experience are important. Ability to think independently once work is assigned. Writing – more than emails the ability to have some copywriting ability.
This position is remote, east coast time is preferred but not mandatory.
The ability to write and speak Spanish is a huge plus!
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to email@example.com
"Combining Talent with Technology"