The Learning Coordinator will manage course delivery processes and procedures for the Learning and Development team.
This role provides project management and program development support, manages the delivery of learning, and maintains existing training documents and processes.
§ Manage end-to-end implementation Learning and Development programs and courses:
• Secure venue for learning courses (virtual and on-site).
• Manage classroom logistics: room set up, technology and catering. Ensure all equipment needs are addressed.
• Manage course enrollments, notifications, participant follow-up, and course evaluations.
• Manage tailored enrollment processes for Leadership Development programs (send invitations to managers and their supervisors, identify venues, coordinate internal and external facilitators, administer level 1 and level 3 evaluations)
• Work with outside facilitators/vendors to coordinate availability and course logistics.
• Handle daily communications with vendors and process vendor invoices.
• Serve as point-of-contact for questions regarding upcoming learning events. Receive and respond to requests for information.
• Serve as primary owner of shared L&D mailboxes (Leadershipdev, Learning Tech, etc.), responding to or forwarding items for resolution.
• Track learning activities, ensure audit trail and learning history is complete and up-to-date.
• Coordinate the printing, shipping, and fulfillment of all training related materials.
• Order supplies for training and L&D department as needed.
• Administer and update the L&D course delivery schedule.
§ Research training suppliers and materials as needed including details, cost comparison, and timelines.
§ Produce periodic L&D reports outlining learning needs accompanied by recommendations and implications, such as changes in operations, budget, or quality.
§ Challenge administrative processes as appropriate in order to implement more effective ways of working.
§ Update and maintain the team project status report. Develop and track project risks and issues. § As needed, assist facilitator in the classroom - including - observing delivery and maintaining notes, documenting issues raised, or moderating classroom activities.
§ Prepare presentations and assist developers create performance support activities, tools, and resources to reinforce and sustain learning sessions.
Experience with Learning System Management required -- specifically with SumTotal strongly preferred
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to email@example.com
"Combining Talent with Technology"