We are seeking a contractor for a 1 year project with the possibility of converting to a permanent position. This is a highly collaborative role, working primarily with the digital communications team, a mix of remote and in-person workers. It will also include work with PPI issue experts, supporting their efforts to release new work products (reports, blogs, videos) and tracking their progress toward release. In addition, it may require working with other teams, including Brand/Creative Services, Digital Strategy and Membership, and E-Mail, Social Media, and others.
The ideal candidate will:
• Support PPI’s senior advisor for digital communications as needed
• Support and help manage day-to-day implementation of PPI’s strategic, proactive communications activities
• Search, identify and license appropriate stock photos to accompany work products
• Post PPI papers and update webpages using Adobe Experience Manager.
• Build and disseminate e-mails using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
• Post blogs using BrightSpot.
• Post social media content for Facebook and Twitter through Sprinklr.
• Set up social media advertising campaigns on Facebook and Twitter.
• Maintain tracking documents and pull analytics from various platforms as needed
• Attend weekly editorial planning meetings with PPI authors in advance of product releases
• Stay current on online marketing and communications trends and makes recommendations for improvement as needed.
The position requires a high degree of web savviness, strong organization skills and an ability to see the “big picture.” It also requires attention to detail, a commitment to accuracy and initiative. The position requires basic HTML skills, a strong familiarity with digital tools (e.g. experience with blogging software, web content management systems, building and sending e-mail, building web pages and posting blogs, resizing images, etc. is preferred).
The ideal candidate will have the ability to respond quickly and interact successfully with PPI staff.
Previous experience in digital communications is required. Applicants must be well-organized, a team player and knowledgeable about digital communications and platforms.
Candidate can be 100% remote.
NOTE: The schedule may not always require 40 hours every week.
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Combining Talent with Technology"