The Consortium, Inc.
- Austin, TX
US CITIZENSHIP required for a long-term LARGE Data Conversation / Migration Project for the U.S. Federal Government Project.
Support all aspects of Interface and Data Conversion Development including requirements gathering, software design, development and testing of interface and conversion programs using SQL and other tools.
- Understanding of relational concepts and proficiency with coding and tuning SQL in an Oracle or SQL Server database context.
- Experience with DevOps or DevSecOps practices and automated testing tools.
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting, and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team to solve problems.
- Your work with SQL should be clearly indicated on your resume.
The Consortium is a 20 year-old company headquartered the the Washington, DC metro area. Questions may be directed to DHART at consortiuminc dot com.
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
$65,000 - $105,000