Responsible for management of entire project lifecycles from project definition/scope through implementation.
• Develop project plan and drive project milestones.
• Identify, coordinate, and manage resources and key stakeholders for project.
• Ensure effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
• Manage communication plans, training and documentation.
• Deliver projects on time, at/under budget and within scope.
• Communicate project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Position requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Strong/advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint required
• Proficiency in Adobe Analytics, Tableau Reader, Sprinklr, and website content management systems (CMS), particularly Brightspot, preferred.
• Digital communications experience such as writing blogs and supporting social, paid and/or email campaigns preferred
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Combining Talent with Technology"