The Consortium, Inc.
- College Park, MD
Edits post-production images for web or print. Provides image retouching and manipulation. Fixes images and adjusts color correction, settings, sharpness, etc. in Photoshop or Lightroom (Adobe Creative Cloud).
- Prepares images for printing and other uses. Assists in the production of high-quality graphics and multimedia features in a variety of formats, including print, illustration, photography, video, animation and infographics.
- Gathers accurate and complete caption information. Records details from the shoot and any additional information.
- Schedules and coordinates photo shoots. This includes identifying people and locations.
- Using superior interpersonal and customer-service skills, proposes solutions and delivers on the needs of our unit and our university clients.
- Photography assistance as needed, including: set-up/recording of lighting equipment; on-location management of subjects, input of caption and waiver information.
- Strong organizational skills with preference given to background in Photo Mechanic software
Image Indexing & Research
Researches and acquires images for publication and web needs.
Friday, September 3, 2021