The OD consultant will partner with the OD&I team on Organizational Development to perform the full scope of activities associated with the design, development and delivery of customized solutions that enhance organizational effectiveness with a particular focus on improving the effectiveness of the organizational design approach. The OD consultant will work with business leaders at the functional and enterprise level as well as Human Resources leaders on all organization design, strategy development, and deployment/systems alignment activities. As the organizational development expert, this individual will utilize the full set of organization development tools and methods, including organizational design, strategy development and deployment, individual and organization assessment, change management, goal development and deployment, process and project management, employee involvement, facilitation, and training and development.
• Lead OD-related projects and programs (e.g., organization development, organization design) using advanced knowledge of full life-cycle OD processes and best practices to enhance organizational performance, effectiveness, workforce engagement/experience, and culture.
• Collaborate with HR leaders to design and deliver organizational programs and strategies in support of critical workforce planning or organizational development initiatives that meet ongoing and future business needs.
• Consult with HR Leadership and HR colleagues on developing options for organizing and aligning strategy, capabilities, work and people through structure, roles, processes, governance practices and culture to optimize human capital and business performance.
• Identify trends and leverage complex data from various sources to understand gaps, needs, and risks for teams; communicate status updates to leadership based on data; verify the accuracy of complex data and analyses for other team members.
• Write clear and detailed documentation for multiple highly complex or difficult projects; review technical documentation.
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to email@example.com
"Combining Talent with Technology"