We are recruiting for a one-year temporary position which will support the community engagement strategy for our clients flagship social media accounts. The position will report to the Director, Social Media and Content Integration.
This contractor will help to ensure maximum engagement and exposure for content on their social platforms, with a particular focus on TikTok, Instagram Reels, and Pinterest. Tasks will include management of social content calendars, social media copywriting and content development on behalf of the brand, stakeholder interaction and managing tactical details for assigned projects.
• Support community engagement, planning, and day-to-day execution of the social media editorial calendar for brand profiles on TikTok, Instagram Reels and Pinterest, and other flagship channels as needed.
• Coordinate with internal teams and agencies to ensure the development of social media content that is timely, accurate and effective, and engages and grows audience.
• Maintain the brand voice on established and emerging social platforms, in collaboration with the senior community advisor.
• Grow key metrics and provide reporting in line with overall social media goals and strategy.
• Collaborate with the social response/customer care team and senior community advisor to execute a strong community engagement strategy, including proactively engaging with our audience across assigned platforms.
• Develop timely, accurate and effective social media content, including social media copywriting, in close collaboration with director, strategists, senior community advisor and internal teams.
• Identify and pitch opportunities to add its voice to social media trends and conversations.
• Participate in content review, ensuring content adheres to current trends and platform best practices.
• Update and maintain social media editorial calendars using Airtable.
• Schedule and publish content using Sprinklr, as well as native platform tools.
• Analyze content performance and provide constructive guidance to better engage communities.
• Support community engagement for assigned platforms, including proactively engaging with content and responding to user comments on behalf of client.
• Duties as assigned.
NOTE: We are seeking candidates local to Washington DC since we anticipate a return to on-site work in an office in January 2022.
Please note that this is a Social Media Community Manager