We are seeking a contractor for a long-term (18 months) project in Washington, DC. The project manager will be responsible for day-to-day project monitoring, coordination, and completion of a large Grassroots Advocacy Salesforce CRM system's project deliverables, 2022 roadmap, and managing the team's backlog and support tickets.
The project manager would help lobby and negotiate for the platform strategy and prioritization of functionality to deliver on departmental outcomes and metrics while also meeting enterprise business needs. They would set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize the project's progress, analyze the data, prepare reports for stakeholders, and help create recommendations for best practices around design, functionality, and more.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Manage and analyze the team's backlog and support tickets in JIRA, actively identify and resolve issues that are blockers, and help ensure tickets are prioritized and delivered on time.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, project performance reports, and meeting notes.
• Communicate weekly, monthly, and quarterly project updates on project status, escalations, and major milestones.
• Serve as a point of contact for Grassroots Advocacy for the project to ensure team actions and decisions remain in synergy.
• Performing quality control and assurance on the project tasks and tickets to include user acceptance testing.
• Hold regular team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
• 3-5 years proven experience in project management
• Demonstrated experience identifying, communicating, and mitigating risk for large-scale projects
• Proficient at documenting processes, business requirements, and specifications
• Good knowledge and understanding of relevant IT and project management applications such as JIRA and Confluence.
• Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and the ability to work in a team and as an individual with little supervision
• Project Management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Combining Talent with Technology"