Digital Media Sales Planner - Advertising Client Services - Media Publishing
The Consortium, Inc.
- Washington, DC
The Digital Campaign Manager, will report into the Director of Advertising Client Services, and provide sales-oriented leadership for the Advertising Client Services team. This individual will be responsible for leading the development of all Sales Proposal Development/RFP Responses ensuring that proposals are strategic, tightly aligned with client strategy, designed to maximize revenue capture, and delivered on time; in addition to managing delivery of over $31.5MM in digital advertising revenue. This individual will play a critical role in ensuring that digital advertising campaigns are successful in order to drive incremental revenue through renewal and upsell business. This role is client-facing and will develop strong relationships with advertising clients and Media Sales. Clients will include top-tier online advertisers running multi-million dollar campaigns with major brand companies. This individual will play a strategic role in growing the online advertising business by developing innovative solutions for clients, identifying revenue opportunities, and providing proactive campaign management.
- Act as Advertising Client Services Primary liaison for pre & post-sales support for Sales team and primary escalation point for Advertising Client Services
- Lead development of Sales Proposal Development/RFP Responses required to meet annual revenue targets.
- Deliver proposals that are strategic, tightly aligned with client strategy, designed to maximize revenue capture, and delivered on time.
- Support complete delivery of digital ad campaigns, including campaign launch and execution, measurement/reporting, and results analysis
- Work with Media Sales and Ad Ops to optimize campaigns to deliver high performance and deliver reporting and analysis that is insightful and helps drive renewal and upsell business.
- Act as client advocate and liaison to Ad Ops team to structure and execute digital media campaigns and performance reporting.
- Provide marketplace insights to drive the development of new advertising products in partnership with Digital Ad Services team.
- Maintain professional communication with internal and external clients and act as primary escalation POC for any issues
- Oversee pacing and optimization to ensure each campaign is a success
- Build and establishes deep external client relationships at multiple levels
- Become the authority on client’s campaign objectives
- Establish, track, and report on key performance indicators for continued account development and growth
- Maintain professional communication with clients regarding items needed for advertising trafficking
- Review pacing, recommend and implement optimizations to ensure each campaign is a success
- Prioritize workflow and overall digital campaign management workload to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years sales/client service/account management experience in internet marketing/advertising or a related field
- 3+ years experience in digital media within a publishing company
- Working knowledge and understanding of the interactive marketing and advertising ecosystem, technologies, concepts, terms, and tactics
- Experience with, or exposure to, digital media campaigns, ecommerce, and/or online marketing programs
- Detail-oriented, but understands the larger picture
- Multi-tasker – ability to seamlessly manage multiple projects
- Proactive, forward-thinking, creative problem solver, results-oriented
- Superb organizational and project/task management skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Exceptional client-facing and presentation skills
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Combining Talent with Technology"
Monday, February 28, 2022
$90,000 - $100,000