Project Coordinator with Advanced MS Excel Skills
The Consortium, Inc.
- Washington, DC
Position: Project Coordinator
We are seeking an energized, self-directed, detailed, task-oriented applicant. Ideal candidates will have excellent excel skills and can navigate formulas, and lookups, and navigate large data sets. This candidate should have presentation and training skills to assist in training SCSEP participants to improve their computer and internet skills. This position will work remotely from their home 100%. Core business hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm EST.
- Maintain large data sets in Smartsheet and Excel systems.
- Validate spreadsheet formulas and data measuring grant metrics.
- Develop training curriculums for basic computer and internet topics
- Develop print screenshot training materials and video training materials.
- Provide multiple live virtual training sessions as needed to small, medium, and large audiences.
- Assist in the management of day-to-day SCSEP Operation systems, processes, and reporting.
- Be proficient in advanced Excel skills: V-looks, Index/Match, define lists, define tables, and data validation of cells/drop-down lists.
- Understand Excel formulas and logic to validate large data sheets.
- Must have high proficiency with MS Excel, MS Teams, ZOOM, computers, and MS office suite.
- Previous experience with Camtasia and Snagit is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with Smartsheet is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work independently with remote supervision.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective presentation skills
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Must have reliable broadband internet access from home
- Experience entering tracking, validating, and entering data into spreadsheets
- Minimum of an Associate degree
- Basic office and administrative software such as MS Office.
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Combining Talent with Technology"
Wednesday, November 2, 2022