DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
The Digital Marketing Manager designs and manages digital marketing/communications strategies and activities related to digital channels to drive specific outcomes and actions among the target audience.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Designs and implements communications and outreach strategies tailored for target audiences, digital channels, and strategic objectives that inform, educate, and influence both internal and external audiences.
2. Manages organization's digital properties. Supports and manages the overall strategic direction of organizational digital platforms. Optimizes online channels against key performance indicators and makes data-informed decisions.
3. Oversees content creation for various digital platforms. Leads efforts to identify and document strategies for campaigns, working with multiple business units. Provides analyses and recommendations on digital strategies that align with organizational initiatives and goals. Identifies appropriate channels. Designs campaigns to meet specific and varied business unit objectives. Tracks performance and implements necessary changes.
4. Works with internal and external teams to develop and execute digital marketing strategies that increase organizational brand equity and build affinity and engagement among programs. Builds and manages strategic partnerships across the enterprise to enhance business unit effectiveness on digital and social channels.
5. Tracks and measures results and KPIs and adjusts tactics, accordingly. Keeps abreast of the latest digital trends and best practices to inform digital marketing strategies, as well as to aid internal knowledge sharing.
6. Provides exceptional client service by developing timelines to meet project commitments and ensuring deliverables from across the organization and external partners are on time.
7. Develops and maintains relationships with internal clients, ensuring a solid understanding of their objectives, developing plans to achieve them across channels (e.g., Email, SMS, Paid Search, etc.), proactively surfacing new opportunities, and productively resolving any challenges.
8. Proactively manages vendor relationships to ensure successful completion of projects, obligations, and expectations.
NOTE: Must be able to work on-site in Washington DC Every Tuesday - Thursday and can Telecommute Mondays and Fridays.
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Combining Talent with Technology"