We are seeking a high-performing Program Coordinator who is interested in a role blending customer service and support with data management, monitoring, and compliance. This person will work closely with the Workforce Programs team to support the Work for Yourself@50+ (WFY50+), a national entrepreneurship and small business program designed to help low-income, 50+ Americans achieve economic security.
• Act as administrative support for program’s customer support, problem solving, and technical assistance in accordance with guidance from Program Leadership
• Work with program leadership to monitor national workshop activity and keep all relevant systems (i.e Cvent Event Management, program website) updated on a weekly basis.
• Coordinate logistics around onboarding and training of new partners, including setting dates, managing the list of certified trainers, and executing all logistics correspondence and follow-up.
• Create various reports for program leadership through Cvent, WordPress, Survey Monkey, Smartsheet, MS Office Suite and Salesforce.
• Assist Program Leadership in tracking local program performance against key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Provide regular reports and optimization recommendations to local partner
We are looking for someone with:
· Min. bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of relevant work experience, including experience coordinating a program or project.
· Proven ability to implement program processes and prioritize stakeholder feedback to inform process, program strategies, and resource development.
· An obsessive attention to detail and proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· High familiarity with Excel, Salesforce and other evaluation or data management platforms.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in a customer-facing and/or consulting role requiring a relationship-driven approach to strengthening partnerships and engagement with diverse stakeholders.
· The natural ability to empathize with stakeholders and consumers and leverage their experiences in program innovation.
· A strong passion for innovation and a high-level of comfort navigating ambiguous and unregimented opportunities.
· A strong work ethic and high level of professional integrity.
Must be able to work on-site Tuesday - Thursday.
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Combining Talent with Technology"