We are seeking a Bilingual (Spanish) Communications Specialist to help our client with in a liazon role with various Spanish writing and social media projects. Will be responsible for serving as an editor and project manager for Spanish advocacy content. This position will work with Campaign Outreach and Grassroots teams to review and edit Spanish language content that advances their legislative priorities. It requires excellent bi-lingual skills and a proven record of experience working with advocacy content.
Must have 5-and year minimum experience working with Spanish language content.
• Must be fluent in Spanish
• Coordinate with translations department on translations of advocacy materials
• Manages submissions to translations
• Must have experience with editing, and proofreading in Spanish
• Must have experience with variety of different types of content including factsheets, press releases, grassroots alerts, message documents, social media posts and tweets, video scripts and more.
• Manage ad-hoc communications requests for Spanish language content from Avarious offices
• Review all Spanish language content to ensure that it aligns with the client message frameworks