Team: Reporting – lots of data exchanges: AWS platform using Snowflake as data warehouse – Dynamo of meta-data - Logi as BI. They are working on green code to evolve for digital SAT products and need a SME to lead the back end engineers.
Profile: Senior full-stack engineer with SME in business intelligence and data experience: LogiAnalytics, Snowflake, SQL along with AWS Dynamo, Lambda and back end node or python.
Logi Analytics or similar Business Intelligance tools
Snowflake Database or similar databases
AWS - DynamoDB
AWS - Lambda
AWS - S3
AWS - SNS/SQS
node.js Development *(not NPM)
Automated E2E browser testing
Automated API integration testing
Looking for a Seior Full Stack Engineer with 5-7 years of experience in data architecture and design, data warehouse and implementing reporting and analytics solutions
· You will help define the technical vision, strategy and plan for modeling layers and security/governance of the data warehouse platform to enable the development of high value, analytic solutions aligned with business needs.
· You should be able to understand the platform landscape and provide suggestions for improvements and have good experience performing POC’s hands on.
· You are strong in conceptual, logical, object, and relational data modelling, experienced in defining data architecture frameworks.
· Have expertise in data visualization software (Logi Analytics, QuickSight, Tableau, PowerBI, , etc.) for effective data presentation.
· Proficiency in different types of databases (relational vs. non-relational, etc.) and their relevant use cases
· Experience working with AWS Cloud Computing and ability to define multiple solution options to solve business problems.
· You can mentor junior engineers and attention to detail, a drive for accuracy and a strong work ethic.
· 2+ years of experience with Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse platforms
· Proficient in writing complex SQLs, expertise in performance tuning of SQLs
· Good experience with Python or Nodejs scripting and programming
· Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
· Communicates with colleagues, management, and business team members on requirements, problems, project status, and issues
· Understands and work within corporate IT governance practices
· The ideal candidate will have experience supporting and implementing reporting and analytics solutions.