Remote Virtualization Engineer to work collaboratively with the Cloud Shared Services program providing critical design and support for the complex virtual datacenter environments.
*** Per Federal Regulations covering this project, to be considered, you must be a US Citizen and you must willing to have a background check.
• Experience with VDI environment using VMware Horizon View Client, YOUR RESUME MUST SHOW WHAT YOU DID while working with VDI.
• Familiarity with VDI Infrastructure that uses technologies such as VMware Horizon View 6.0 and 7.0
• Managing VDIs with multiple operating systems such as Windows 7, Windows, Windows 10..
• Building VDI desktop pools with non-persistent VDIs and persistent VDI as per the requirement with users.
• Performing VDI migration via developed process workflow - VMware View 5.1 to Horizon 6.2.
• Routinely evaluating VDI system for performance optimizations and capacity planning.
• Creating and deploying VDI pools using a golden image.
• Providing technical support in the areas of VDI best practices\VDI optimization\VDI troubleshooting techniques, ensuring all systems and applications are performing at its designed level.