Must be able to make site visits and submit to and pass CLEAR procedures.
The Technical Support (Generalist) is responsible for providing technical support and setup for OATS staff, programs, and a network of training centers throughout New York City.
• Maintain and support network of computer labs throughout NYC. This includes visiting partner locations to install new equipment, perform upgrades, and check for unreported issues. *Travel throughout five boroughs required.
• Support mobile devices such as iPads and Chromebooks in addition to desktop PCs.
• Support conferencing and A/V systems at OATS offices.
• Assist with pulling data exports from data systems including Salesforce CRM and Qualtrics (survey platform).
• Track assets and work orders in Salesforce.
• Assist with general staff tech inquires as-needed. This includes providing remote support for staff located in other cities
This position requires excellent customer service, professionalism, problem solving ability, and critical-thinking skills in a fast-paced work environment. A professional demeanor and a high level of patience are two essential qualifications.
• Previous experience as a help desk technician or equivalent
• Familiarity with Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android operating systems
• Technical proficiency installing, configuring and troubleshooting software applications
• Ability to independently research and resolve technical issues
• Prior experience with Salesforce
• Experience with Mobile Iron or other MDM software
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to email@example.com
"Combining Talent with Technology"