This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of a new Foundation initiative focused on digital skills training for low income older adults in communities in 8 states. For this project, Foundation will collaborate with strategic partners to increase digital inclusion, literacy, and skills for low-income adults age 50+ to help increase economic security and mobility. This position is responsible for program set up activities, program management, and compliance for the grant program and all duties, as assigned. The Project Manager will work closely with Vice President, Workforce Programs and other Foundation staff to develop and implement the project and achieve the overall goals of the project. The Project Manager will also work closely across Foundation departments including development. research/evaluation, finance, and communications related to coordination, consultation, and management of project activities. The Project Manager is also responsible for working closely with developing and maintaining strategic partners and helping to coordinate all services and activities with these project partners.
1. Implements and manages a new high profile, high impact project from start up through close out activities to fully achieve all project goals that will increase economic security and mobility for low-income 50+
2. Manages day-to day project operations, under the direction of Vice President, Workforce Programs to meet project deliverables and outcomes
3. Works collaboratively with the leads for other program areas and across the Foundation including communications, development, finance and operations, research, and evaluation and in cross-functional teams to successfully implement the project
4. Ensures compliance with Foundation operations policy, grant, budgets, and funding requirements, where applicable
5. Ensures completion of work within timeframes required, and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders on program successes or impediments
6. Builds and maintains relationships with critical external and internal partners and stakeholders to implement project successfully
7. Anticipates and effectively deals with substantial and diverse project issues, that could enhance or adversely impact project outcomes.
8. Collects, analyzes, tracks and reports outcomes data and reports on results on a continual basis; writes reports for funder and Foundation leadership.
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Combining Talent with Technology"