We are seeking a long-term contractor (12 months+) for this project in Washington DC. Will be providing project coordination and help desk support to volunteers on operation systems.
• Triage support tickets to the appropriate groups within the programs; review and process tax site data requests, and system support tickets.
• Maintain assigned Tax-Aide Library sections in the Volunteer Portal ensuring that materials are properly organized and relevant.
• Works closely with the Tax-Aide Operations team to coordinate and provide business support to determine business opportunities for increased efficiencies for the program.
• Actively and consistently participate in Tax-Aide's Operations Team, National Operations Committee-associated meetings, and Tax-Aide All team meetings.
• In collaboration with Tax-Aide team members, volunteers, and vendors, coordinate the review, development, and enhancement of e-learning courses.
• At least 2 years of proven work experience supporting the help desk, contact center, and development of training materials.
• Exhibit a heightened sense of accountability to internal and external stakeholders and for outcomes created.
• Preference to take responsibility, coordinate multiple projects at once, and deliver professional work-product promptly and on deadline.
• Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office and have some knowledge of Smartsheet, LogMein Rescue Technician Console, Brainshark, Zendesk Technology, Salesforce, and JIRA software tools.
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Combining Talent with Technology"