As the Quality Assurance Analyst in the Customer Solutions Group, you will be responsible for advocating for the Member in an Ombudsman capacity by providing a high-touch consumer experience, responding to complex and escalated inquiries, including executive-level, Attorney's General, and Better Business Bureau received through all contact center channels. You will be a direct bridge to liaise between members and providers with support in multiple channels: e-mail, written correspondence, telephone, social, and chat. In addition, you will analyze data to create relevant, seamless, and memorable experiences across all platforms. As well as utilize consumer insights to drive continuous improvement across all product and service offerings.
• Facilitate Ombudsman service through Services providers by ensuring the resolution of escalated issues and complaints affecting products and services branded. Maintain A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
• Collect consumers’ expressed insights regarding their wants, needs, and perceptions about branded products and services through the Voice of the Consumer (VoC) program and provides input to/for process improvements.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of product and service offerings while staying abreast of current industry trends within the health, financial and lifestyle industries. Manage and update Knowledge Management system used for the Member Relations Team via the SharePoint site.
• Work collaboratively with Account Development Managers and Product Managers to identify consumer pain points through tracking and reporting. Share information learned through Voice of the Consumer with all internal and external stakeholders throughout the Organization, and use this analysis to deliver an improved consumer experience.
• Completion of an Associate’s degree and experience in a dedicated customer service/ communications environment or equivalent combination of minimum two years specialized training / experience.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills a must.
• Ability to navigate multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making skills.
• Must be capable of working autonomously and within a team environment.
• In-office/open office environment with the ability to work effectively surrounded by moderate noise.
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Combining Talent with Technology"