• Works across the team to provide support for Program Marketing Advisors as needed. This may include project management, trafficking of marketing collateral, assistance with synthesizing information,
collecting information for tracking purposes, etc.
• Develops and updates the team's standard operating procedure (SOP) documents.
• Responsible for compiling key deliverables (e.g., quarterly Board report).
• Maintains a central source for marketing performance information, along with ad hoc
reporting/analytics and supports requests for information from the analytics team.
• Coordinates the Communications & Marketing team's contracts and invoices with various vendors, including timely tracking and communication within the organization.
• Supports the Communications & Marketing team with marketing/agency budget tracking and information.
• Supports Director, Program Communications & Marketing with limited administrative duties including biweekly team meeting topics/agendas.
• Supports email marketing program, including assisting with technical project management as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in project management; or a comparable field of work experience.
• Marketing experience a plus.
• Experience in a matrix-management environment and ability to collaborate with individuals and teams without direct management responsibilities to such individuals and teams.
• Ability to manage and track multiple projects at a time.
• Proficiency in PC platforms for file manipulation (Microsoft Office Suite)
• Experience with Email marketing and Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
Lots of variety and great experience for the right person.
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Combining Talent with Technology"