Low Code Developer
The Consortium, Inc.
- Washington , DC
Our client is looking for a Low code Developer to help accelerate and improve their development team. You will bring your development skills and expertise to help shape the company's success by building and improving applications using Low-Code/No-Code technologies/systems. Co-create scalable web applications and workflows with other engineers and business stakeholders through active participation in an agile development process, using mainly low-code platforms
- Experience using a low code platform such as Mendix, OutSystems, Power Apps, Oracle VBS, etc.
- Familiarity with relational (SQL) database design (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgresSQL, etc.) and how to integrate into an application
- Strong knowledge of RESTFul web services and APIs (C#, Python, etc.)
- Strong knowledge developing cloud-native applications, including API integrations, Docker/containers, etc.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, source control systems (i.e., GIT), and DevOps CI/CD
- Minimum 6 months of full-time professional development using low-code platforms
- Ability to undertake projects from ideation to deployment without direct oversight, formalizing processes and best practices along the way.
- Ability to innovate and inspire others to innovate.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Thursday, June 2, 2022