Azure Cloud .NET Architect
The Consortium, Inc.
- Chevy Chase, MD
We have an exciting opportunity for an Azure Cloud Architect to create enterprise-wide reference architecture, standards and repeatable patterns on Azure, and adoption/integration of cloud offerings, e.g. CosmosDB, Event Hub, AKS, and more in order to support large-scale, high-availability enterprise applications in Azure for the whole organization.
- Strong sense of ownership with a long-term perspective.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of the SDLC in an agile setting
- 5+ years of architect level experience. However, a self-starter demonstrating an ability to acquire new knowledge and technologies, to lead and guide architecture, and thoughtfully solve problems could outweigh years of experience.
- Deep understanding and familiarity with the Azure technology stack, e.g. Redis, Azure Service Bus/Event Hub, CosmosDB, AKS.
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience in .NET and PowerShell.
- Expert understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications.
- Expert understanding of code versioning tools and branching strategies. VSTS and git a huge plus.
Tuesday, August 17, 2021