We are seeking a Product Manager to assess opportunities derived from an understanding of business strategy, defining the product to be built to deliver the maximum return on investment, managing implementation and delivery, communicating to stakeholders. The Product / Project manager will work with the Program Development and Optimization team across the company and vendors to build and grow direct to consumer products focused on digital connections.
• The Product Manager will work at the heart of a multi discipline team on the shaping and delivery of a range of capabilities and services.
• To develop and deliver on the product vision for a set of tech enabled products and programs in line with the department’s strategy and objectives.
• To be a voice for our users – ensuring that their needs and abilities are at the heart of our propositions.
• To build relationships with other areas to the successful delivery of our products and services.
• To actively contribute to the development of product management best practice and the department’s collaborative culture.
• Actively collaborate and contribute to the development and management of marketing campaigns and customer acquisition
Skills & Experience:
• Has demonstrable experience of product management of digital products – including roadmap definition, product shaping and prioritization.
• Has worked in software development and has an understanding of web, digital, virtual, front end and backend applications and services.
• Is a team player comfortable working in a multi-disciplinary team.
• Can use data, Agile processes, and a Lean build - measure - learn approach to drive product development and decision-making.
• Min. bachelor’s degree with 4-6 years of relevant work experience
• Proven ability to lead product strategy, develop product roadmaps, and prioritize user stories to inform product development, optimize conversions, and drive growth
• Previous experience in design thinking and UX/UI for digital and virtual products
• Proven track record of managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders and priorities
• Entrepreneurially-minded problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced and agile environment and feels comfortable navigating ambiguity
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Combining Talent with Technology"