The Community Liaison is responsible for managing the communication and day-to-day activities of strategic community partners in a select State for a new initiative. The new initiative is focused on digital skills training for low income older adults and will partner with community organizations to increase digital inclusion, literacy, and skills for low-income adults age 50+ to help increase economic security and mobility. This position will serve as the liaison between initiative partners, community stakeholders, and is responsible for coordinating the services, activities and communications for these stakeholders. The Community Liaison will work closely with the Project Manager, Vice President, Workforce Programs, and other Foundation staff to develop, manage, and support strategic partners to help them achieve their objectives and overall goals of the initiative.
1. Serves as the main liaison between strategic community partners in select communities and the Foundation to ensure success of a new high profile, high impact project
2. Builds and maintains relationships with community partners and the Foundation staff as well as key external stakeholders
3. Drives partner communication and information sharing. Drives partner growth and development by providing direct support and resources to include assistance with program set-up, implementation, outreach, and maintenance
4. Manages activities, supports, and community operations under the direction of the Project Manager to meet project deliverables and outcomes
5. Continuously monitors and reviews, both virtually and onsite, partner programs to ensure optimal program delivery, outcomes, and achievement of goals
6. Works collaboratively with Project Manager, other Community Liaisons, and key Foundation staff to share program successes or impediments
7. Supports the identification and recruitment of new partners
8. Represents the Foundation at relevant community meetings and events
9. Collects, analyzes, tracks and reports outcomes data and reports on results on a continual basis
10. Facilitate state-wide engagement of community partners to implement learning community throughout the initiative.
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Combining Talent with Technology"