The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the activities of a new Foundation initiative focused on digital skills training for low income older adults in communities in eight states. For this projec we will collaborate with strategic partners to increase digital inclusion, literacy, and skills for low-income adults age 50+ to help increase economic security and mobility.
The Project Coordinator will support the Project Manager in the setup, implementation, and overall management of the initiative. This position will also support staff across the Foundation in activities related to the initiative. This position will also support Community Liaisons in each state in administrative activities related to strategic partners.
1. Supports the Project Manager in the setup, implementation and management of a high profile, high impact project to fully achieve all project goals that will increase economic security for low-income 50+
2. Supports the Project Manager, other Initiative and Foundation staff in day-to-day activities, as assigned, to meet project deliverables and outcomes
3. Coordinates and participates in project meetings, develops project plans and timelines, tracks progress and communicates with stakeholders to ensure goals are met on time and within budget
4. Manages project related paperwork and administration
5. Prepares project reports, presentations, and weekly updates, as assigne.
Requires 2+ years experience
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to email@example.com
"Combining Talent with Technology"