The Project Manager/Research Analyst will support the Research and Consumer Insights team for Strategic and Local departments.
The project manager/analyst will primarily procure research services, manage research project tasks and communications, conduct or support data analyses, and write research reports and fact sheets with graphs and tables focused on multicultural populations.
Specific tasks include:
• Organizing, managing, and supporting research requests for proposal. Including drafting of supplier Requests for Proposal, communication with suppliers, coordination of meetings and follow ups, liaison to Procurement and Contract Management and all contracting requirements
• Creating or evaluating data analysis plans
• Assessing data for accuracy and analyzing data for insights
• Writing topline findings and insights summaries
• Preparing research reports and communication documents for dissemination
• Collaborating with departments including Office of Diversity Equity & Inclusion, Disparities, PRI Editor, Research Creative and Communication Services, ICM/External Relations, Events team, outside supplier partners
• Serving as a liaison to key external partners, under the direction of core staff
• Managing projects, organizing the work, and providing written updates for ongoing projects
• Using Outlook Scheduling Assistant, TEAMS, OneDrive, Excel, Power Point, and Word
• Supporting the wider Consumer Insights team on specific projects, as needed
This position requires a significant amount of team consultation and collaboration. Required skills:
• Project management experience
• Must manage multiple tasks; multitasker
• Excellent analytical and communication skills required
• Knowledgeable of research practices and adeptness with both standard Microsoft Office software (particularly Power Point, Excel and Word) and SPSS required
• Must think critically and strategically
• Comfortable with quantitative data, proficient with cross-tabs and/or basic data descriptives. Experience with qualitative methods or data a plus.
• Experience or demonstrated knowledge of practices for inclusion of racial, ethnic, sexual orientation and/or gender identity groups in research a plus.
• 3-5 years of experience
The candidate does not have to be physically located in the DC metro area. The preference would be for someone situated in the Eastern time zone, but the Central time zone would be okay.
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to email@example.com
"Combining Talent with Technology"