Associate Producer - Digital Production - Video, Graphics, Adobe Premiere, Movies
The Consortium, Inc.
- Washington, DC
The ideal candidate will provide a self-motivated, flexible, and positive presence, while helping manage workflow in a fast moving and small team-oriented environment. Remote work considered. Headquarters based in Washington, DC. Position is 40-hours a week, long-term contract.
Associate Producer duties include but are not limited to: Fully supporting Producer, coordinating with internal stakeholders, gathering, and licensing relevant video, sound and pkgs; working closely with graphics artists for other elements to enhance stories for videos.
- Responsible for working with directly with internal stakeholder to create content that directly engages with the audience
- Assist with live shots, coordinating logistics with talent, and freelancers.
- Responsible for ensuring all assets go through Studios SOP workflows and comments are addressed before the final asset is published. Including, but not limited to: copy desk and fact check review, and legal review.
- Obtain signed releases for including, but not limited to: On Camera appearances, acquired materials, stock footage and locations agreements. Provide costs to the Director of Production for approval.
- AP will serve as a key individual who will coordinate closely with the Postproduction Manager.
- Assist Producer with their editorial needs by helping gather supporting research and video and graphics.
- Create, develop, program and maintain digital content under tight deadlines.
- The AP will also have some writing and idea generation responsibilities.
- May lead a production team in the creative development and technical implementation of smaller low-risk content.
- Accountable for the "life" of assigned content, from "release" through ongoing "refreshes" and "updates."
- Provide and review of deliverables and box link of final assets, including but not limited to: a final QC review of assets to ensure SOPS are correct and completed; ie. Bug placement,
thumbnail, final title, short description and caption files, before assets are delivered to platform leads.
- Manages assigned production resources and assets.
- Must have solid editorial judgment with at least 3 years of experience working in a digital production environment.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills and attention to details are essential.
- Ability to multitask multiple projects in several stages of production.
- College degree in communications, journalism, or equivalent work experience
- Positive attitude who is eager, motivated, self-starter, energetic who conveys a spirit of teamwork through collaboration.
- Ability to produce and edit video for online presentation visual and presentation aptitude with an understanding of presentation and online publishing process.
- Knowledge about video syndication and best practices for mobile video a plus.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere or similar editing system.
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media publishing is strongly desired.
- Studios creates content for several platforms: YouTube, Facebook (vertical, square, burned in captions, native captions), Instagram, (Reels, Stories) and. Org among others.
- One asset/video often has platform specific versions and therefore multiple deliverables therefore, proficient digital workflow and tech specs is essential
- The AP will support throughout postproduction which may include, but not be limited to, story research, some archive research, and deliverables organization, including Legal & Copy reviews, STR files, transcripts, releases, and stock footage.
- Create titles and descriptions base on SEO and select thumbnails
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience at AP level
- Experience within an AP role preferred Proven track record working
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills including all aspects of shoot set up and call sheet proficiency Ability to manage multiple projects and remain detail oriented.
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Combining Talent with Technology"
Tuesday, May 31, 2022