The Consortium, Inc.
- Reston, VA
- cloud services: Azure or AWS
- Complex Workflows
- Customer service attitude
- SharePoint Templates
- Inquisitive Learner
- Microsoft Office InfoPath Forms Services
- Power Automate
- Report Development
- SharePoint (O365, 2016, 2013, 2010)
- WCAG 2.x compliance
As a SharePoint Software Engineer the ideal candidate will have assessed, designed, developed, unit tested, implemented, and documented solutions in an Office 365 environment.
The candidate will exhibit a strong customer service focus, ensure swift communications, and foster strong relationships with customers and cross-team members.
The ideal candidate should possess technical skills and experience in cloud services such as Amazon Web Services.
- Develop and implement solutions for the company intranet, based on a set of standards, patterns, and processes, which establish consistency across the enterprise, reduce risk, and promote efficiencies in support of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Work with internal teams to identify requirements, prioritize work and deliver solutions to evolving business needs
- Research, recommend, and work on next generation solutions to enhance the existing intranet
- Responsible for the quality of their work; will develop and implement a set of quality criteria and the associated validation method to ensure that any deliverable meets the expected quality levels of our customers, use quality management to ensure quality levels are maintained, seek new approaches and techniques to improve quality levels, employ reviews and observations to maintain the quality and continuous improvement process, and analyze the impact of quality control and quality assurance on project performance
- Use metrics to establish continuous improvement and flow of work
- The candidate will also take responsibility for creating requirements, design specifications, unit testing, and preparing technical documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years experience with modern SharePoint apps including but not limited to PowerApps and Power Automate
- 3+ years experience creating complex workflows and/or Flows for SharePoint (O365, 2016, 2013, 2010)
- Experience with Microsoft Office InfoPath Forms Services is highly preferred, as is experience with SharePoint Templates (Application Templates, Master Pages, Role-Based Templates, and the Community Kit for SharePoint)
- Experience developing and running various reports and getting metrics against the data contained on SharePoint sites
- Must be motivated with a focus on team performance.
- Bachelor of Science in Business/Computer Science or related field
- Ability and desire to quickly pick up new technologies as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and effectively while staying organized in a cross-functional team environment
- Expertise in the knowledge of programming languages and databases
- Knowledge a UI/JS framework (e.g., React)
- Experience in one of the
- Knowledge of accessibility and WCAG 2.x compliance
- Fluency with CI/CD toolsets such as: Jenkins, Ansible, CloudFormation, BitBucket
- Strong and evolving competence in several programming languages and technologies, working knowledge of multiple tools sets, technologies and implementation environments
- Mobile development for web and native platforms (iOS, Android)
Friday, May 21, 2021