3+ years prior customer service, call center or help desk experience is required.
The emphasis is on customer service - helping older adults to access the internet and use communication programs like Zoom to connect with family members. An excellent opportunity for college students looking to earn some money and get experience .
Responsible for providing first level support for all end-users.
• Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and voice/data communication systems issues.
• Escalate calls when appropriate.
• Provide information related to the specific initiative (Aging Connected) this position will be supporting.
• Assist callers in identifying and securing low-cost internet services.
• Collect all required data and write concise, informative call notes.
• Follow up with callers in a timely manner and follow through to resolution.
Experience using Salesforce is preferred and computer proficiency with hardware and software technologies is required.
The ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure are required.
1 -2 years experience.
Bi-lingual English/Spanish is strongly preferred.
Be willing to work flexible hours when appropriate.
Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills are a must.
NOTE: The emphasis is on on customer service followed by help desk experience.Comments for Suppliers:The emphasis is on on customer service followed by help desk experience.